Tuesday, 2 October 2012

I am often asked


I am often asked
Yes I am often asked how can I travel so frequently
And how could my better behalf cope with this?
The answer is simple - I travel as per the demand of my work
And my work is to obey my my calling and my wife too accept the same.
As united as one body, she takes my work as our joint calling
Her role to make it easy for me -
Preparing me for every trip, send me with her prayer,
Cover me with her prayers wherever I go,
Whatever the task, whoever I meet - all are prayed for,
Then when I come home she receives me back with her prayer,
And help me to relax, recover and refresh.

What do I enjoy most in my travels?
It's meeting my co-workers/ staff with whom I work,
Meeting staff of other organizations who work with us,
Meeting people for and with whom we work,
Meeting people and leaders who work for the same cause
And most of all those who work in the communities.

What do I enjoy most at home?
 To be with my wife, my children and grand children.
Just being with them -
Sometimes with lots of words,
Sometimes with no words,
Sometimes just talking some sense and lots of nonsense,
Sometimes watching movies, serials, football matches,...
Any opportunities to be with one or the other....
Just to be in touch .. communicating .......
Just to share dreams and dream together!   

No comments:

Post a Comment