Saturday, 6 October 2012

He never holds back what is good for me


Christ is all my wealth
My life, the well of my well being
He gives and let me have whatever I need
He never holds back what's good for his people.

I am never ever alone
He will never run away from me
He gives and let me have whatever I need
He never holds back what's good for his people

Christ is all my holiness
My righteousness and my pardon
He gives and let me have whatever I need
He never holds back what's good for his people


Christ is all my 'greatness'
So I may also be glorified
He gives and let me have whatever I need
He never holds back what's good for his people


translated from the original in paite

Kris ka hausakna hi
Ka hinna, ka damna tuikhuk
Ka poimoh chiteng honpia hon neisak
Amite ding in thil hoih a it ngeilou.

Khattangin omkeng
Hon taisan ngei him him loading,
Ka poimohchiteng honpia hon neisak,
Amite ding in thil hoih a it ngeilou.

Kris ka sianthouna hi
Ka dikna ka khelh ngaihdamna
Ka poimoh chiteng honpia hon neisak
Amite ding in thil hoih a it ngeilou.

Kris ka thupina hi
Pahtawia ka om sam theihnang
Ka poimoh chiteng honpia hon neisak
Amite ding in thil hoih a it ngeilou

No comments:

Post a Comment