When I set out to focus on the north east, what I saw was that we have not contribute much to the region, to the rest of India, nay even to the world at large, what we can for the common good. Even the hurdles surrounding us may be turned around to show good models of success. The focus of attention most needed is to build up human resources: to be leaders in all walks of life. They would need some guidance, encouragement and opportunity that would sharpen their skills and self beluef and confidence. Together must we contribute together. Some I know would outshine and outgrow me soon. But that doesnot deter me from my chosen path of helping others to be their very best. I would rejoice with them as they grow bigger and become more successful. To their crown of glory would I find fulfillment of my vision.
I see NE giving to the rest of India and to the rest of the world. I know this is our mandate from a force higher than ourselves.
I see NE giving to the rest of India and to the rest of the world. I know this is our mandate from a force higher than ourselves.
No comments:
Post a Comment