Monday, 22 October 2018

commitment to my employer

'God is my 'employer'

The rest of my life I am in God's keeping
His will will determine what I can do
His reward is only what I will seek
Insurance for my health and even for my life are in His hands
I can only speak or do what He lets me
Much as I may be tempted to vent out
Social reform if only he leads me into it
Political reform only if he forces me into it
Even church reformation if only I'm needed

Wholistic transformation is the broad goal
For me personally
For my loved ones
For all His saints everywhere anywhere
To all humankind, all of His creation
To that end I'll position all of my strength
To anything else I'll restrain myself

I'll speak out only the truth or else be still
I'll go and do only if there's peace of God
I'll obey the law till it challenges my faith
Ii'll enjoy only what my God provides
I'd choose heaven than hell for life after;
Yes, I'd rather be with my God in this world and the next.



Lk 22/9/2016

No comments:

Post a Comment