Wednesday, 30 August 2017

sad note on church mentorship

never in my mind have I hear these things:
that a church committee
there will be lobby or division
that in the same church sub committee
elected elders on no talking time
one feeling suffocated in the presence of the others

a leader with little experience
suddenly putting papers for his assigned responsibility
i thought i would visit and speak to him
speaking to him of what Jesus told to Peter
of others putting a belt around him
of being required where he may not want to go
of the responsibility of feeding the lamb the sheep
of telling him of what the Lord require of elders

But the Chair trusted a lay leader to counsel him instead
The wife who otherwise was very strong in her faith
Seemed to be more happy for him to avoid what he's not good at
I felt sorry my intentions were not fully understood
that I felt to communicate the burdens that God laid on my me


I was wanting to prepare him on the road to being a leader
for a life-term of eldership of which he completed only a year or two

I look at the exterior atmosphere of calm and  tranquility
but there are people who are not on talking terms
there are people who nurture group-ism among us
i feel so sad i could cry ... but my time is getting over and so kept quiet
sorry I have to leave church committee membership with such a sad not
  

4 comments:

  1. Buy Tramadol Online Overnight Delivery "Call 1-315-512-2220,Buy Tramadol online 200Mg,150Mg,100Mg,50Mg at lowest price from the licensed supplier! Pay 50% less online absolutely safely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buy Tramadol Online USA
    Call 1-315-512-2220,Buy Tramadol Online,Buy Tramadol Online USA,Tramadol Pills,Tramadol without Prescription,Buy Cheap Tramadol Online at the best price in USA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'am glad to read the whole content of this blog and am very excited,Thank you for sharing good topic.

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete