Tuesday, 25 December 2012

a house is set in order

Listening to Him talked - through Isaiah 44: 1-5

Calling me - my servant (his appointment)
Reassuring me - I have chosen you (his grace)
Reminding me - I have formed you in your mother's womb (me nothing 'formed' by His hands)
(acknowledging  this is the first step)

He told me - Fear Not
Reminding me again - He chose me and I am His 'servant'
(trusting Him completely and taking our appointed position)

He then 'poured out' His precious promises
To  pour His Spirit to my offspring
To pour out His blessings to my descendants
(Can you take in, my soul? - too wonderful a ' I will' from God who formed me in my mom's womb!)

And He said

"They will spring up like grass in a meadow"
"Like poplar trees by flowing streams"
(WOW!!!)

And

One will say - 'I belong to the Lord'
Another will call himself by the name of Jacob (= the chosen one)
And another will write in his hand 'The Lord's'
And will take the name Israel (= Prince with God)
(Knowing to whom they belong!)

Lk 26/12/2012 8AM 144 DDA/SFS, Dwarka, Delhi 

No comments:

Post a Comment